2010-09-05

Time at the Lake Keowee during Labor Day Break

Not cards, no svgs....just relaxing with friends at Lake Keowee during Labor Day Weekend.  I left my bathing suit, but that was not going to stop me from enjoying the water...at least I brought extra clothes.  I wound up only getting my fanny wet.  The water was warm, great for fishing, water skiing and cruising on the pontoon boat.  No Hurricane Earl here ... haha!
Front of house...4 levels...unusual shape...parts of house are like floating in air

side of house..can see steepness of house to lake

cove on Lake Keowee...every bedroom has lake view

That's me...enjoying the water and sun

Rianna with her "catch and release"

grillin and chillin on the dock



5 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful day was had by all, fab photographs :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like loads of fun....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, Cely! What a wonderful place to spend the weekend! :) Good for you! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how RELAXING.....Looks like you all had SUCH a WONDERFUL time!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.