2010-09-22

2 freebies: Dreidel words + gelt

I'll be posting a card tomorrow or maybe later this evening.  I have been working on a 3D card for Bugaboo for Saturday, but had to send it in early for approval.  I get to be a featured card maker since I was their "September's Biggest Fan".  My cyber friend Cheryl says I may be their biggest "stalker" ...haha...that's probably true too.  As promised,  svgs, the words that are on the dreidel and gelt (chocolate money) what the children use in playing the dreidel game. ( There's usually embossing on the gold coins.)


Download: Dreidel words   (svg)
Download: gelt      (svg)

4 comments:

  1. Way to go on the Bugaboo Featured Cardmaker, you stalker-chic, you! lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome.... You so deserve to be featured... Your cards are always fantastic.... You just keep Stalking I say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Sep. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You so much for thinking about us who don't celebrate Christmas! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.