Carolina Girl (Cely)
Teaching school today...my blog is on auto pilot. I hope this post!

The card is for the Bugaboo Stitch and Fall Challenge and Pollycraft Challenge.  I used my Bugaboo dreamy bear image laying on top a pumpkin image by Trina Clark.  I continued with the stitching theme, added buttons and used copic markers.  I'm starting to like the sewing idea!
Size: A2
The door hanger is sorta a challenge from a DT member Paul at Bugaboo.  Click HERE for his blog candy and check his ghost link in my right column.  He's in Crete right now on a marvelous vacation.  I had a little trouble with the oval hole fitting on my door knobs.  Maybe they just make them bigger down here in the South!  I plan to make 2 more to take to school tomorrow. I'll make circles rather than ovals.  You are suppose to put a candy bar in the slot, but I only had "King Size"... haha, so I included an instant tea mix packet as a treat.
(Instructions on Paul's blog)
SVG CHALLENGE continues through Friday at 11:00 pm
Would love to see some more creations posted by you!
Click HERE!
8 Responses
  1. Tammy Says:

    Darling card and clever door hanger.


  2. lovin your creations! the image on your card is just too cute!


  3. Hi Cely, I received a "Cherry on Top" award and I would like to pass it on to you. To accept this award and pass it on to other blogs please visit my blog http://lilbitcreations.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-first-blog-award.html Have a great day! Patti


  4. GREAT layout on the card and SUPER colors and use of stitching. Thanks for being a part of this week's challenge at BUGABOO's CATCH THE BUG:)


  5. Tammy Miller Says:

    Thank you so much for entering Catch The Bugs Stitch in Time challenge this past week. We appreciate it so much and I love your card. Please join us this week for a special challenge helping OWH celebrate their birthday and helping make cards for Soldiers to send home as they are away. Thanks again. Tammy Miller DT Coordinator


  6. Paul Says:

    h my gosh, that is a fantastic door hanger. Ignore my earlier comment telling you about my candy as it's only now I'm catching up and seen this!
    Paul


  7. Lynsey Says:

    Great autumn colours card! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x


  8. Joy Says:

    these are super sweet, thanks for joining Bugaboo this week!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.