2010-09-27

Life is a balancing act! + freebie

PAPER CUPCAKES is having a challenge and offered this adorable "ant with cupcakes" image. My DH thought of the sentiment.  We have a lot of projects going on at our house right now and I guess this is what came to mind....haha  (UPDATE:  I missed the deadline which was 1200 midnight...so sad!)
Size: A2
Card: 3D Birthday Cards (Svgcuts.com)
Cupcake punch (bottom): EK
MS Punch
Cherries: $1 punch
rhinestones, glitter, copic markers
My svg freebie for today is a rake.  Someone was asking for one, so I thought, make one myself to help others.  However, Svgcuts.com has Autumn Elements collection for just a few dollars and they have a lot of other wonderful elements you can use in this collection for anytime during the year.
Download:  rake   (svg)
Hope you don't get blisters from this when raking the leaves...haha!

11 comments:

  1. Cute as always!!! *wink* Yay! and Im first to comment! Woohoo! lol ( too much coffee this morning)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia is a subscriber...she said, What a pretty card, Cely. So many elements that keep the eye moving. Pat"...thank you Pat and thanks to you Cali....loving the comments to keep inspiring me to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I love love this card....

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card, shame you missed deadline. Hubby is so true on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! To bad you missed the deadline! Play this weeks challenge that starts today! Your rake goes with the inspiration piece perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. Thanks for the rake svg file. I will put it to good use.

    Mylene
    mylenew at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cely, thanks for letting me know about your card. It is super cute and your husband hit it on the nial with the sentiment and as I can see by your kitchen you are super busy and I am even surprised you had time to cradt! All your other cupcakes are super cute and you did a wonderful job on your card. Thanks again for posting and the challenge actually ends every Sunday evening at 10:00PM EST. So sorry you missed the deadline. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at Paper Cupcakes! Hope to see you next week!
    Nina
    Paper Cupcakes Blog
    (free digital images)
    Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cely
    Thanks for the rake. I am so sorry about your kitchen. WATER is almost always the problem. Wish I could loan you my son and his construction company. I just said "OH, my," when I saw your photos. Thinking about you. mj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Good the DH!! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Sep. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, and a perfect sentiment to go with it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.