2010-09-02

Scarecrow, Apples and Pumpkins...Oh My!

The card is my 2nd entry for Svgcuts challenge.  I was a little nervous entering even the first one....so much talent over there, but all are friends, and at the end, we are all happy if one of our fellow forum friends win.  I know the time and love I put into mine, so Lordy knows the time the others also put into theirs.  Most cuts came from Svgcuts. I used Harvest Hill  set for the scarecrow, cornstalks, gourd birdhouse, crow, apples, and apple branch.  I used Grandpa's Organic Farm for the fence. Three different pumpkins and two different vines came from the Heirloom Pumpkin Flourishes set. The "Happy Fall" was from the Fall Premium Pop-Up Cards set. I made the trellis on the front of card....which is the freebie for today.  I also made the wheelbarrow and basket on the inside of card. I also entered this in the Meljen's Challenge #23 which said to show stripes.
Size: A2  (Outside)

Inside


trellis
Download:  trellis    (svg)
Please leave a little love if you love the download svg!




13 comments:

  1. I am just so impressed by your two entries for this challenge. You did amazing work!!! I love that background paper on this card - what's that from ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. I think you are very talented! Thank you for sharing your File!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image, but your link isn't there for the svg......:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cely,
    I love all of your creations! I really would love the trellis svg but can't click on it to download! Thanks from another Carolina Girl.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cely,
    I got it and I love it Thanks so much!! I am hoping to have some crafting time now that I am all ready for Earl. (I live on the Outer Banks)
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just keep topping yourself. It's amazing. Your cards give me something to aspire to. Thanks for sharing your file.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Cely, I have got it now. Your cards inspire me big time and i look forward to seeing what you come up with next.......Have a Happy Labour day...

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cely you should NEVER be scared to enter your things in anything. You do awesome work. I look at your things in awe. Wish I had that much talent. And I wish we were neighbors. LOL
    Thanks for sharing all your things. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! What a lot of work you put into your card. Amazing! Thanks for sharing your file!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Fall/Thanksgiving post on Sep. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cely.....I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!! It is SO awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow love your work thanks so much for the inspiration .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.