2010-09-03

Perk Up!...What's Brewin'...Summer Fishing



ALL FILES ARE OPENED UNTIL LABOR DAY  EVENING (6:00 PM)

Two different cards going on today.  The first is an Svgcuts cute coffee pot and cup from An Afternoon At Auntie Elaine's set.  The cup opens up to say "Get Well Soon" or  "You'll be perky again soon" .  I forgot to take a pic of the cup opened...sorry.    I used two different embossing folders for different looks.

Size: A2  (cup opens up to write sentiment)


Size: A2 (cup opens up to write sentiment and room on back to write a short note.)

If you follow me in the least bit, you know I'm a lover of the beach.  Not just the beach, but the ocean and with it comes fishing!!  I love salt water fishing and I still like the good old cane pole with the little red and white bobbin when fishing in the creek areas. It's been awhile though.  Upon looking for my tackle box to help set up a pretty shot for my card below, to my astonishment, my tackle box was EMPTY.  I know of one son who could had done that....I'll be talking to him later today.  All I could find was my seining net for shrimping.  It would have to do.  Bugaboo Challenge for Dog Days of Summer: neutral colors plus one other.  Ok...so a few red dots appeared...please forgive me.  The   Meljen's Challenge #23 said show stripes in the card...Done!


Download: fishing net   (svg)

Have a wonderful, safe weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards...lovin' the teapot and cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful cards.... I love them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, love the cards. Were you serious about wanting freezer paper t instructions? If so email me @ staci412 at optonline dot net
    Such a fun & easy project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it how you work with colors. The cards are so beautiful. I am painting through synesthesia which makes me see colors when I hear names and numbers. These colors I transform in paintings. Colors are my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards! So creative. Matches perfect with my coffee I am sipping on as I stalk your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sunbonnet fishing card! awesome layout too! thank you for playing along in the Bugaboo challenge C:

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a naughty girl! LOL Since I started visiting your blog I have bought several svgcuts.com sets! LOL I downloaded your svgs too, thanks!! I love the teapot and I have this set too!!
    Oh yeah, thanks for following my blog too! I appreciate it.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Digital Stamp post on Sep. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute, cute card!

    And the fishing net svg will be great. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow yet another great card this one is just lovely thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi cely,
    very cute card! I love that image. Ok so i love most of BB images, but that one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OoOoH! Fab projects! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog! We hope you’ll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very very cute! Thanks for playing along at Bugaboo!! I just love that Bugaboo image!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card! Great layout and beautiful image!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our Stripes challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards. Thanks for joining MelJens for the Stripes challenge this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.