2010-09-19

Challenge Winners

Thank you all for participating and making my first challenge such a success.  The downside is I can't give prizes to everyone that participated.  I rarely ever get a prize for the challenges I participate in, and it's always a little disappointing, but I continue to participate because I enjoy making cards and sharing my ideas.  I hope, at least, my free svgs I post are some how little presents.

I totally understand how Mary and Leo feel when they have to judge cards and I wasn't even judging.  It's my challenge so I can add and change rules.  I decided after the judge and random drawing for the 2 big prizes, that I would do three more random drawings for 3 smaller prizes , but in my book, they are wonderful prizes too.  The 3 extra random people drawn can pick a $1 svg from MyScrapChick and I will pay for it.  So here are all the winners and ones that were luckily enough to be drawn in the second random drawings.

Judged:  Deloris #6


Random: Cheryl  #5


Second series of random drawings:  #16 (Kathy), #17 (Christil) and # 11 ( Staci )

Deloris and Cheryl need to go to SVGcuts.com and choose there set and email me their choice.  Kathy, Christil, and Staci need to choose a $1 svg from My Scrap Chick.com and email me their choice.  You will have two days or prizes will be re-awarded.
CONGRATUATIONS!


11 comments:

  1. Cely - it is so sweet of you to offer up the additional random prizes!!
    Thanks for a fun challenge! I had a blast making that doggie card!
    Congrats to Deloris on her judged win!! :) The card she made is fabulous!
    I'll go pick a prize and send you an email! :)
    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what great news! I had a blast making my card with your svgs.

    Thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cely, THANK YOU for offering prizes to the 3 runners up (I'm SO happy I was one of them)...
    Until you posted this challenge, I didn't realize exactly HOW MANY SVG's you have posted and shared... there are a TON of them!!

    Hopefully you'll come up with another challenge soon, because it was SUPER-FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all of the winners.....Way to go....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too sweet Cely. Thanks for the win. I really appreciate it! I really enjoyed making the card and have already had a request for it. THANKS!!!

    Christel
    www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations ladies!! All the cards were wonderful. Cely, how sweet of you to include 3 more prizes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats you lucky peeps! Very sweet of you Cely to offer additional prizes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners and everyone that participated. This was fun Cely!! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the winners - this was a fun challenge! Hope that you do more! It was very generous of you to put up additional prizes. We love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just sent you an email. Please let me know if you got it.

    Christel
    onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winners and congrats on a successful challenge! I downloaded the bird cage SVG but no time to create :( Maybe I'll join in on the next one (should get started now so I am prepared)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.