2010-09-15

Sew...who cares!

I care...extending the challenge through Friday evening...that would almost make it 2 weeks which is the average time for most challenges.  Remember, I'm new at this!  Post your challenge card HERE !

Sew... the Bugaboo sew and Fall challenge continues.  I have one more to post tonight and one more tomorrow. My scraplifting came from the DT Cammy at Bugaboo. The image was a freebie 2 weeks ago...isn't she a hoot! I'm doing several of her.  I haven't decided on all the sentiments, sew below is a list I will choose from.  Maybe you can think of another....if sew....send my way....haha
Size:A2



I'll post a freebie svg later tonight with my second card.


11 comments:

  1. Sew, what are you looking at?
    Wanted a special gift for you sew here I am!
    Sew sure of myself
    Sew nice to see you too!
    Sew, see what had happened...

    That image is a HOOT! I wish I could color like that. TFS.

    Christel
    www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so much fun! I love these colors together! Thank you for playing along with the Catch the Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Sew cute!! LOL!
    How about...."My new style is SEW sexy!"
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the sentiments you included in your post! They are perfect with your beautiful card. Wish you could teach me to tie a bow like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to say--thanks for playing in the Bugaboo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolina girl
    I really do love the cards and those sentiments are great.
    Thanks for joining bugaboo stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that brown ribbon is so chocolatey-luscious. . .YUMMY! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's A Stitch in Time challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how freaking cute is this, thanks for playing with bugaboo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of Stella and the buttons are just a perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining in with us a Catch The Bug this week for our Sewing and Fall challenge. Hope to see you again.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have some Bugaboo candy available on my blog if you fancy having a look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know what bugaboo is, but this is a cute card. I love the old people stamps and sayings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.