2010-09-09

I need a HUG ... I need a PUG

       Please join in on my svg challenge.....with 118 followers and all the downloads I've monitored ....there's a lot of creativity going on! Check out the fun cards that have been posted. Click HERE

A young lady (perhaps my future DIL) gave me a note on a pad with this picture.  She has a pug dog.  Well, she loves this note pad so I make this card for her.  (Remember: the svg is for personal use only and not for resale.)  I took my dog bone svg and distorted to look like a dog mat. The face has pop-ups for dimension.



Download: Pup with hugs  (svg)

My 2 dogs went to the groomers for first time.  I've been cutting them and I must admit they were starting to look simply pitiful.  They are still "backyard" dogs, not "foo foo" as they look here. The bow and ascot were destroyed by the end of the day.





12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pug! I love your rhinestone collar...
    Your fur-babies are adorable. And they posed so nice for the pictures! Like real pros!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carolina! My favorite dog is a pug. For me, they're not dogs, they're little playful kids :) I like that you express for them and show how cute they are. TFS!!! BTW, thanks for leaving a comment in my blog too! They really inspire me to create more. http://creationsonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable svg!! Nice work! I like the pop-ups for the face. The dimension on it almost matches a true pug profile! lol!! ;) Just kiddin'...sorta'....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and cute puppies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Sep. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh now that is just 'DOG-gone' CUTE! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute file. My great aunt used to have a pug that loved to undo your shoe laces.
    Your dogs look like they are plotting ways to get rid of the ribbons.
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what cute CUTE furry kids. TFS!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been searching and searching for a pug svg file and LOVE this one but when I click on it I see this message, "This shared file or folder link has been removed."

    Can I not get this file anymore??? I am so bummed if I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wondering if you would share this svg file. Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cely...where can I find this svg? It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.