Carolina Girl (Cely)
I've done sweet, Halloween and Fall the past 2 weeks.  It's time to pull Stella out and get a little snarky. I used "Frame It Drink Coffee".

This is a total "case" of Lola at Little Card Maker.  If it ain't broke...don't fix.  I didn't have her paper so I wanted some loud and wild and some more subdued (I made the background).  I added glossy accents on coffee,Wink of Stella on "Energy" and Copics for coloring.  PS  Sale at Bugaboo Stamps that ends tonight.

No challenges to join...just wanted to make 4 cards.

A2, pop-ups for dimension behind arrow.  Yup, had to buy Little B arrow set.

Added some sequins  PS  Those are my real coffee beans.  I have a burr grinder that I use every morning for fresh coffee.


6 Responses
  1. Stella is a hoot! Snarky cards are so much fun. Sometimes I'll go into card stores just to read the funny ones! :)

    These cards are great to have in your stash for when you want to make someone smile!

    Evelyn


  2. Fun, fun cards Cely! Love Stella...she is snarky and I guess that's what I love about her!

    Brenda


  3. Deloris Says:

    Super fun! More cards to make me smile!


  4. Dawn Frost Says:

    Lol I have this image and have got to use it! LOVE both cards, hilarious!


  5. Delightful, fun and very creative, love your Stella card Celey!
    hugs
    Glenda


  6. Lola Says:

    Wow, I'm flattered! Again, another coffee bean stamp. And what a super cute arrow die ;)


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.