2016-10-31

Stella's view on coffee

I've done sweet, Halloween and Fall the past 2 weeks.  It's time to pull Stella out and get a little snarky. I used "Frame It Drink Coffee".

This is a total "case" of Lola at Little Card Maker.  If it ain't broke...don't fix.  I didn't have her paper so I wanted some loud and wild and some more subdued (I made the background).  I added glossy accents on coffee,Wink of Stella on "Energy" and Copics for coloring.  PS  Sale at Bugaboo Stamps that ends tonight.

No challenges to join...just wanted to make 4 cards.

A2, pop-ups for dimension behind arrow.  Yup, had to buy Little B arrow set.

Added some sequins  PS  Those are my real coffee beans.  I have a burr grinder that I use every morning for fresh coffee.


6 comments:

  1. Stella is a hoot! Snarky cards are so much fun. Sometimes I'll go into card stores just to read the funny ones! :)

    These cards are great to have in your stash for when you want to make someone smile!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun cards Cely! Love Stella...she is snarky and I guess that's what I love about her!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun! More cards to make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I have this image and have got to use it! LOVE both cards, hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful, fun and very creative, love your Stella card Celey!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I'm flattered! Again, another coffee bean stamp. And what a super cute arrow die ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.