2016-10-21

Sassy Sally on Bench (Fall)

Gosh, I remember raking leaves, then jumping off the wall into the pile.  I would pretend my dress was an open parachute.  And that was JUST yesterday.  Just kidding!

This adorable Pre-Colored Sassy Sally Autumn Bench Sitter from Paper Creators was a fun image to bring to life.  You will recognize the Lawn Fawn Tree Silhouette die.  Yup, I used pop-ups for dimension and cut out the image using my new Cameo 3.

A2, Lawn Fawn hillside borders and tree stamp

7 comments:

  1. oooo this is so sweet and so very beautiful Cely.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I remember jumping into leaves, too, but it was day before yesterday. :"-D Love this wonderful fall card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous scene! Love all the dimension. Is this a card or decoration (it looks so much like a shadow box type of thing). Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scraped knees -- that's my kinda girl. Mine were always bloody. :) I was lots of fun jumping into a pile of leaves! Now my husband mulches them with the lawn mower. No more leaf piles!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Cely! She is too cute and I love the falling leaves! I remember raking and jumping in the leaves too! We would also rake them up into "rooms" and play house! Fun times! I noticed you said your new Cameo 3!! Lucky YOU! I'm hoping to get one soon too. I just ordered the Mint. Couldn't pass us the $50 price! HaHa!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Cely. And oh so fall. Love it. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Brings back happy memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.