2016-10-27

Howdy Friend

      Well, I've done it again......waiting until the last minute to join a challenge.  I guess it is better late than never and shows the challenge team I really wanted to participate.  Stayed up late and finished early this morning.  So here's my card for the QKR Challenge #214 - Wild West.  I didn't have anything "western" that caught my fancy, so I added a cowboy hat I made to the image digi2701 - Do You Love Me and masked the notecard.

5x5, silver star, twine to resemble rope, copics for coloring, Lil Inker Stitched Circle Die set

angle view

10 comments:

  1. Awesome card Cely! I love the added hat...seems like he should have had one to go with his bib overalls! Looks westerny (is that a word?) with the denim paper and burlap! I also love how you did the rope with the star!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! This is another cute western card - the hat and other items are just perfect. Thanks for the effort to join in the QKR Stampede challenge this week. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for wild west and how clever to add the hat. Gorgeous coloring. And love the shaped card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Cely! Not only did you win with your other card this week, you took a Top 3 spot with this one. Not a surprize considering how delightful it is. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and so very clever too! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute and your coloring is great. Thanks, for joining us for the QKR Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For not having anything western, this sure looks western to me! The paper are perfect along with your silver star. Also, love that it's not square/rectangle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love QKR stamps they are adorable and he makes a great cowboy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.