2016-11-01

Joyful Singing - Shaker Card

It's the November Challenge #53 at Paper Creator Crafts.  Theme: ANYTHING GOES  What a great opportunity to get some of my holiday cards made.  It was VERY hard to choose which image to use for the start of our November challenge.  Throughout the month, I will be creating more fun cards from Debbie at Paper Creators.

This little trio is called Carol Singing Mice Multi Kit from Paper Creator.  It comes with several different ways to complete your card along with background papers and pre-colored...how nice is that!!!

If you plan to place an order at Paper Creator, please enter code CELY to save 20% off the total.
A2, snow button, acetate sheet and used FUZE for sealing

different angle to show dimension.  I cut out several pieces to make dimensional like their heads, lantern and chorus book

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cely! I love using pre-colored images, and this one is adorable! Beautiful paper...a shaker card is my favorite!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!! I LOve these little meeces and such a fun scene. Going to have to attempt one of these cards soooon x
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is WAY sweet. What is the name of that fold? Very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab shaker card, it all looks complicated to me,maybe that is why I have never made one on my own. Your card is awesome!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.