2016-10-06

Happy Halloween Shaker Card

This adorable Good Witch is a Sassy Cheryl (pre-colored) from Paper Creator.  I had a good time with this sweet witch image.  

I cut the circles and frames with Lil Inker Stitched Circles.  I also used some left over darling pumpkins from U Can Count On Me Kit.  OK...I over did the sprinkles in one of my cards, but it sure was fun pouring them in the little bag and then sealing with my FUZE...which I love love love.

5x5, sequins, beads, spider and bat punches, metal pumpkin, twine, acetate, pop-ups for dimension

angle view, you can see a little pumpkin inside

I didn't realize the paper would be so "busy".  I couldn't pull off without destroying everything, so it stays...haha and I hope someone will like it.

10 comments:

  1. Both cards are adorable Cely! I especially LOVE the spider web paper! Shaker cards are my FAVORITE!

    Brenda
    P.S. what is a FUZE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so lovely and I don't think the second is too busy, it's perfect for Halloween. LOVE both and must look out for the fuse tool.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that 'busy' paper, Cely, but I don't think it's busy at all. It's fabulous for a Halloween card! You do the best shakers in the world. Mine all end up in the 'round file' so one of these days, I'm hoping you'll do a tutorial and teach us all how you make them. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are absolutely adorable! Love both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet so cute and favorite colors. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these Shaker cards, Cely ! Super sweet image and great layouts.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! I have the fuse and only used it once. I bought it specifically for shaker cards, but I don't have enough stuff to go into the shakers! Guess I'll have to pick up some fun stuff at Michaels. Going today!

    These are so cute. You always add just the right amount of details and embellishments to your cards!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve both your cards! Brilliant colours and the cutest of cute image Cely. These little pumpkins make me laugh!! Yes! The fuse tools great! Did you know if you leave it on the carpet?? It can burn two yes two lovely holes at the same time! Good job hubby doesn't use my craft room lol..
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Sassy Cheryl stamps, they're adorable! She is a great witch and those pumpkins are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these - and I don't think the spider web one is "too busy" at all. It's quite festive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.