2016-10-28

Jack O Lantern Booth

I just LOVE the sweet images Mary Ellen at Dearie Dolls creates.  She is always sharing her creations.  With a cup of coffee in hand, she is the first blog I visit each morning.  Sometimes I pull up my file folder made just for her and scroll through all the images....they make me smile no matter what time of day.

It's been way too long using one of her images on a card, so it was time to pull out one of my favorite booth images and go play.
A2, Cameo for all cuts
Inside, white card for writing a little note, blue sign and main pumpkin man is 3 D...cut out several times and used pop-ups for dimension




different angle without little pumpkin


I used Lots of Pops from Elizabeth Craft, Branch from Memory Box and Trick or Treat from Miss Kate's Cuttables (a daily freebie).

Challenges: QKR Challenge #215 : Halloween

12 comments:

  1. Awesome Cely, cute and wonderfully done, a great pop up card! Love your work.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute pumpkins and your adorable creation with them! Thanks so much for sharing with us at QKR!! Congratulations on your recent win!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever! It's absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do hope you show her your creation...she would be tickled with your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fun surprise inside this card! It really is the treat, isn't it?

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job cutting that image, Cely, and I love that you made a pop-up! Once again, thanks for playing at QKR Stampede. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi once again! You have such a great card here - I agree, those images are such fun! I just got an e-mail from Mary Ellen featuring this card. Thanks for coming to the weekly Stampede challenge - Halloween. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card Cely! Love the inside pop up!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling pop up card! Great images & design! Thanks for joining our QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous Halloween card. I love the pop up on the inside. Thank you for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.