2016-10-29

Non-traditional colors Halloween card

Wow....a challenge for a challenge.  Cut It Up Challenge #108 wants non-traditional Halloween colors and QKR Stampede Challenge #215 wants one more Halloween card for the season.

I can't take much credit; for this is a case of a card I found on Pinterest.  OK...I changed a little.  The person's blog was called Stampinpretty.typepad but you can not longer go there.

I used Eureka Stamps digi 1805 bat and cut it out with my Cameo.  I used my Stampin Up Owl and Bird/Branch punches.  The sentiment frames were also old punches.

A2, pop-ups for dimension, ribbons, stitching...don't know why the pink is not showing up so well...it's very pink

cloud embossing folder, thought wide ribbon looked like gauze on a mummy, Spooky done in Design Studio 


9 comments:

  1. You did it! And really rocked it. I love your combination of feminine and spooky and always love pink and black together. very sophisticated and girly. Your stitching is always so straight, too!

    Thanks for joining us for our Halloween with Non-Traditional Colors at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Early morning hours and here I am grinning ear to ear...very creative Cely! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all, Cely! The bat is fun, the owl a bit spooky, and your embossed clouds are perfect! OK, time for my DT hat now -- Thanks so much for playing along in our "Halloween" challenge at QKR Stampede this week and I hope to see you playing again soon. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Cely! Non traditional Halloween colors would be very hard, but I think you nailed it with pink! Love the bat along with your owl punch and embossed background! The wrapped ribbon is fabulous...looks like some gauze under it!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute!! I have that owl punch too and always forget to use it! I love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular Halloween Card, Cely. The non traditional Colors rocks - love your Card.
    Happy Halloween !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love it! The ribbon does look like gauze, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm here now with my offical hallowen hat on Cely to thank you for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.