2016-10-23

Ah Choo

Yup, another House Mouse.  The House Mouse Triple CD has this listed as Winter06.  I call it the Kleenax mouse.  I added real kleenax to the top where the image has wadded up kleenax.  I also have this image in a wood block rubber stamp.

I'm entering my card in the House Mouse HMFMC Challenge #228 - Shaped Card.  I took image into Design Studio, copied it to make the "backing of the card" and cut it all using my Cameo 3.

Cameo 3: I like it, but don't run out and get it if you still have the original like me.  This one is much larger and doesn't do any worse or any better than the original.  Once the Bluetooth works and they add new software that only works with Cameo 3, it might be worth it.  Other than that, you aren't missing out.

A2, real kleenax added to top, pop-ups for dimension, made circle part in Silhouette

another view...see the wadded up kleenax in right corner?  That is also on top that I covered with tissue

12 comments:

  1. So cute and so very clever too! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design and the pop-up poor little mouse looks unwell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable card Cely! Love the real Kleenex on top...adds a lot of dimension!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and would make even the sickest person smile. You think of the cutest things! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tissue on top of the box looks like a bow to me! This is so cute! You should present it with a can of chicken noodle soup!

    Thanks for the tip on the Cameo 3. That's kind of how I feel about the Cricut Air - it's superfluous. I prefer my regular old Expression + Gypsy. My Cameo is my workhorse, though! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unique idea. Love how you colored up the image too. Very creative. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and sharing your card with us.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK you've convinced me to buy this CD I am just in love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super fun and unique way to use this sweet image...beautifully done Cely!! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun get well card. Love the addition of the real tissue on top. I don't believe I know what a cameo is, I'm assuming a cutting machine. I really need to dust of my cricut and decide if I "need" a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Caroline! I love the whole design of this! absolutely fabulous and super cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how precious! Perfect for a Get Well card, my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.