2016-10-22

Be brave

I continue creating with my little House Mouse images from the Triple House Mouse CD.  They don't label; just use numbers.  I'm calling it "Injured Mouse".  This is pre-colored but I went over a few areas with my copics.  I just couldn't bring myself to using the standard "Get Well Soon"... so this little sentiment from Paper Smooches I thought different and perfect for the occasion.

I'm entering the House Mouse HMFMC Challenge #228 - Shaped Card.  I had several of these scalloped circles left over so why not put them to good use!

5x5, Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon die set, copics, white highlighter, pop-ups for dimensions on back of circle and behind little circle and bandaid.

angle view, forgot to add extra shadow before I took picture...oops

14 comments:

  1. A perfect sentiment to match a perfect image Cely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Cely! Love the little bandaid. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That CD seems to have images for every occasion. This one is just as cute as all the others. I love how you're adding the circles, and that you made this a circle card. Are you going through and doing every image on the CD? :) You certainly do a great job showcasing the images.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic and very cute ard Cely
    Gr Karin

    and
    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member



    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable Cely! The sentiment is perfect for this little injured guy! Love the added bandaid!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My! The poor little meece! he does look bad lol..Brilliant design and I LOve your colours and such a sweet smiley plaster lol.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cely, love your scalloped circle card. Sweet image, colored to perfection.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my they are soo adorable! What a great card for a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omgosh, this is sooooooo cute. I love the HM and your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, CUTE, Cely! Love the spotlight effect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww me thinks this cute mousey is very brave..lol great card, love the fresh clean design..

    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall.

    smiles Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! LOVE the bandaid! This reminds me of my girls. I had so much from the hospital, bandages, tape....and when I came home, they would play doctor and have tape on their backs and fronts (same places as my incisions), and dr masks, and gloves...just too cute. And these mice made me smile and think of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.