2016-10-01

U Can Count On Me...(video)

I have the delightful pleasure of joining the Paper Creator's design team.  I really enjoy what Debbie creates and what she offers in her store.  There is also the Paper Creator Blog where you can get wonderful inspiration and join a challenge.

This month's Challenge #52 has the theme: Halloween.  I started with one idea, only to end up going in a different direction.  I'm sure a lot of you have done the same...haha  Anyway, I chose the U Can Count on Me Kit.  I used only the pieces, made an action wobble for Dracula, and placed it all into a little scene. I also copied and pasted his face twice for added dimension.



A2, Lawn Fawn Tree Frame, Lil Inker Circle Die, cloud punches, pop-ups for dimension

Started with white background paper, distressed with Tim Holtz inks, used Cameo to cut out figures


11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new team, Cely! Will see how often I can manage to play along. Loving this darling Dracula. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you on the team! Love your take on the Halloween challenge! Have fun at the beach...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the character and the fact he wobbles! A GREAT card.
    Faith
    x
    PS I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS on your new DT position. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In our country Halloween is not known so well so not may crafters are making these cards. But I like yours and it is funny!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new DT Cely! This is such a fun fun card...adore that goofy punkin peeking behind the tree...made me giggle! Your video doesn't work :( Says its private. Oh well I am loving Dracula!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Cely! I love your card and the pumpkin peeking from behind the tree, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the DT post! Fabulous card and coloring! Love the scene!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Cely, love your cutouts! An adorable Halloween scene.
    Hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats. Love the card and layout. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Action wobbles always add so much fun to a card! I love the idea of vellum clouds . . .

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your new DT! They are lucky to have your imagination and talent on board. This card is adorable. Wonderful scenery and love that little pumpkin peeking out from behind the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.