2011-09-20

Word of Caution!!!!

NEW RELEASE DAY
at Bugaboo Stamps

EVERYBODY has a bad day now and then!  While I was teacher, I made a pact with my students.  I said, "I will let you know when I'm having a bad day and you do the same for me and that way we will all survive the day."  We all liked to "joke around", but some days were NOT those days.   The pact worked 99% of the time.  We all did our best to respect each other's bad days.  My students were so kind, they even told me when I was having a bad day when I didn't even know it..lol   Ahhhh, youth!

I used Halloween Skeltz (NR) and the fence svg from Spooky Silhouettes Set from SVGCuts.  You really need to go lurking over to Catch The Bug and see what other creations have been brewed up. 

A2 size, copics, stitching, brads, embellishments, glitter

Challenges:

Paper Play Challenge – Week 37 Punches and Dies.
Sew Many Cards – Challenge #68 Halloween.
Crazy 4 Challenges – C4C105 Pumpkin.
Totally Gorjuss – Challenge #98 Nothing Square About Me. (Rectangular)
The Corrosive Challenge – #133 Punches or Dies.

8 comments:

  1. So cute - love the entire card especially the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, looks just like me in the early morning LOL. I love the eyes on the centre border :o)
    In reply to your question, no, I don't belong to any camera club, I haven't done any courses, I just love taking photographs and I do have 2 halfway decent cameras ;o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Cely. Love your papers too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just laughed and laughed when I saw this card. Whoever gets it will be extremely lucky because it's pure magic.

    The "Chewie" stamp is from a Recollections set carried by Michaels. Unfortunately I threw away the packaging but I'm pretty sure the set is called Meow Meow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute.......and gives me some ideas for something I've been "stuck" on! lol! Way to inspire! ~HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so clever and the image is wonderful! Doesn't have to be just for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card. I love the eyes on the rick rack.

    Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fun Cely! love the sentiment and image together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.