2011-09-26

Leaves Are Falling

NEW RELEASE DAY
at Paper Pretties

....Happy Fall.
Summer is very favorite season, but if it has to leave at least I get the pleasure of the "ohhs and ahhs" of the beautiful Fall colors now arriving.
Today, we celebrate two new releases at Paper Pretties. Remember: each image comes with at least 2 sentiments! Bear is having a wonderful time just a swingin'.  I remember doing that as a little girl, then jumping off the swing into a big pile of leaves.
I used a sentiment stamp from the Heirloom Traditions set at Punkin' Patch Stamps  and two different cards from the Fall Pop-up Card Collection from SVGCuts.  With all the textures and colors of Fall, I wanted to be careful that the card didn't become "too busy".

Swing on over to Paper Pretties and see the other fun creations by the rest of the DT members.

UPDATE: The fence is NOT from PUNKIN PATCH STAMPS...Sorry!!


A2 size, copics, stitching, Fiskars Fall Border Punch, buttons, twine and lots of room to write my message on the white rectangle.




Challenges:



9 comments:

  1. oh wow these cards are sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fab Cely, I haven't made a poop up card in ages!! Love the fall colours & super cute images! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Fall is my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Cely. I love fall colors. Hate the thought of the leaves falling though :- ( Have a wonder-filled week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute pop up card! I love fall too. It's my favorite time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I love how you did the pop-up words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute...that image made me giggle as it is so cute! Love the pop up sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the leaves, the colors, the pop up and that adorable bear! I also love catching up on your blog. It always makes me so jealous...I mean inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.