2011-09-25

Just Hangin' Out at Home...Come Join Us!

I did this card almost identical from a card last Wednesday.  I wanted to show you how versatile this Breezy Backyard Lever Card Set from SVGCuts is and to continue introducing some of the fun new stamp sets from Punkin' Patch Stamps.   I added my own sentiment and my own svg torch. The ghost is a freebie svg also from SVGCuts.

I love that this card will hide a little battery operated tea light behind the yellow mulberry paper to add some fun ambiance and that it folds to fit an A2 size envelope, minus the tea light.




EK spider border punch, MS goo punch

4 comments:

  1. I love this one too! You are really rockin those new Punkin Patch stamps! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - I tried to color that pumpkin with my new copics but mine did not turn out nearly as nice as yours! Hmmm maybe I'll just have to copy yours :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'm really thinking that when I finish my current project, I may have to try one of those myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Cely! Love all the Halloween creatures and your coloring is so fantastic. Love the brick wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.