2011-09-05

It's A Masterpiece.....

.....and so are YOU!
NEW RELEASE DAY
at Paper Pretties

"TWO POSTINGS TODAY"

Today's two "new releases" at Paper Pretties are Pablo and Diamondz...both of them come with two sentiments.  Again, I went off the grid and made my own sentiment.  Art was one of my college majors. No, I never had a masterpiece, but did win some prizes, ribbons and money.  Oh yeah....love the money!
Paper Pretties challenge is to use "primary colors".  Not sure where I got birdcage svg, but I totally altered it to meet my needs and made into a shaped birdcage card, but feel I should not offer on my post.  It you want it, please email me (not leave a comment on post) and I will send to you.  Click on "view complete profile" and link to my Email is under picture.)

I did a short video to show you all the openings and cool places where you can leave a comment.



A2 size, PSE, copics, embellishments, brads, chain

Cage door opened

Card opened and place to put your comment



10 comments:

  1. Do you know how stinking cute this is? I had to laugh out loud when I saw it and it's so creative. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Cely... this card is sooooo cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative Cely..that is so flippin' cute;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sentiment, love your card. You are just too talented Cely!! Thanks for all the awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute...love the little chain hanging at the top too. When you find time, I would love to try to make one of these as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay - SERIOUSLY GIRL - you never cease to amaze me!!! Thanks for the wicked awesome video and your creations are SOOOOOO incredibly super - congrats on having over 300 followers....they know good stuff when they see it .... WOW! I can't say enough about this project....I could spend hours on your blog Cely...seriously!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.