2011-09-05

Tea Time... (+ honey stick revised svg)

TWO postings today...be sure to check out both!!!


ABC Monday
at Catch the Bug

A friend had received some specialty tea that came in some darling boxes.  I took one of the pyramid boxes apart, traced, scanned and made a jpeg file.  I then took both the Tea Time - Spoon image and box image into my WORD file and place the Tea - Time character in the exact spot I wanted.  I printed out and cut all angles with my MS cutter, colored the image and place creases(scored) with my MS scoring board.  I will also put little gourmet tea bags in these and include them in a gift bag.   Check out other super images at Bugaboo Stamps.


Did not make a pdf file, sorry, but keep the portions and increase size to get on a piece of 8.5x11 cardstock.

This just shows where you will crease/score your paper.

Download: honey stick (revised)   (svg)

Challenges:
Aud Sentiments – Challenge #36 Card/Sentiment For A Girl.
2 Sisters – Challenge #55 Friends.
Card Makin Mamas – Challenge #28 Go Digital.
I Did It Creations – Challenge #71 Girly Girls.


17 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin cute I love it I think it is perfect!! Sorry for the mixup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see this as a post! It is absolutely the cutest thing!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!!!! What a great way to use your honey dipper again. I remember getting it from you some time ago. Thanks again for all that you share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute!! funny thing I love coffee but adore the idea of "having tea" and collect tea stuff just because of that:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! Such a creative idea and the honey stick is adorable. Thanks for playing along with IDIC this week! Hugs! Erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun! Those little teabags are as cute as cute can be! Very crafty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Leave it to you to come up with a fantastic idea - I'm pretty sure you'll see this idea CASE'd quite a bit! Love the Bugaboo image too, it is just perfect for your project. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with at Aud Sentiments and our "For a Girl" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great idea and thanks for sharing the template. Thanks for joining our 'friends' challenge at 2 Sisters this week.

    ps : I have blog candy running if you'd like to pop over to my blog and enter.

    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, brilliant idea. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. toooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. How incredible cute and smart. Thanks for playing along with Aud Sentiments and Card Making Mama's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous! I was a big time tea drinker before getting knocked up - and hope to get back to my love of the teas. Thanks so much for the instructions and SVG. These would make such lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.