2011-09-09

Ain't no mountain high enough....ain't no ocean wide enough..

...from keeping me from wishing you a Happy Birthday!
FREEBIE FRIDAY
at Bugaboo Stamps

I took liberties with the the song "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by the Supremes. The song uses the word "river" instead of "ocean", but my plan was to use it for an Operation Write Home challenge card.  With the soldiers being deployed overseas, the word "ocean" seemed more appropriate.
Anyhoooo, clean and simple and a cute play on words....I ended up satisfied with the card.  

You can find FREEBIE Army Guy at Bugaboo Stamps.  Don't forget the $1 sections, digi papers and the 50% off Deal of the Day everyday!!!  Wow!

A2 size, copics, PSE, stitching, chain. glitter
Challenges:

My Mums Craft Shop - Layers (2 of 3)
Cards for Men - 'G' is for Green, Guys' Card
Creative Stamp Friends - Cards for a man

15 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love your song explanation:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for that cause. They will love it ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love the dog tag, so very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute Cely! love the layout and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever! And cute too! Love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cool thanks for joining us at cards for men Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very creative! I love how you angled the image up the hill...just brilliant. Thanks for joining us at MMCS layer it up challenge.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Cely, love the image and sentiment and the design of your card. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know this one touches me since I do lots of cards for OWH! Love the way you angled the Jeep to be climbing the mountain. Fabulous card, Cely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cely - you are just tooooo clever! I always love popping by and seeing what you've been up to....I'm never disappointed!! You totally amaze me...that tag is just AWESOME TOO - love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card Cely! Love the Surpemes (and anything else that's from the 50's, 60's or 70's! =) My card hit the mail yesterday for one of our Soldiers Angels soldiers - aren't these images terrific for the military?!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eine tolle Karte einfach genial.

    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative-Stempelfreunde
    LG Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeos creation.

    Thanks for joining us at Kreative Stempelfreunde this week.
    Hugs Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card - great song choice!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - I have candy on offer on my blog at the moment if you're interested :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Cards fot Men.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.