2011-09-15

JJ Sewing

OLDIES BUT GOODIES Thursday
at Catch the Bug

I have "sew" been enjoying making cards from Bugaboo Stamps "JJ Sewing"set.   All of the images in the set are absolutely adorable.  I did a similar card last month, but I wanted to improve upon it and was inspired by Tammy Miller's card creation.  Thanks Tammy!!!  Moving on....for some reason, Catch The Bug Thursday is my favorite day...can't explain...just enjoy...haha  Added ribbon and a MS button punch which also embosses.

I will not add sentiment until it is time to send...but "sew" many choices...haha

Challenges:


Sweet Stamps #32 - Stitching (*Limit 1 Entry)
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
House of Gilli - Embossing*
Ruby's Rainbow - For a Girl

12 comments:

  1. Cely--this card is adorable!!!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love all the different elements and how you have tied them into your theme! Thanks for taking part in the 1st Crafty Boots Challenge! Amyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cely, lovin' the JJ sewing card & all your fabulous embellishments, sew sweet!!

    Love the harvest card below too, wow!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. boy, what a stunning card!

    really fun to look at!

    this sewing-theme is adorable...

    GREAT job!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Cely, I well remember tjhose old sewing patterns :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Cely! I still have pattern envelopes with this style dress on them (must be from my mother's pattern stash - lol)! I went and got JJ Sewing last time I saw her on a card. She's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card - thankyou for joining us at RRC - hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful card. I love it... I really need to learn how to sew on cards.... Maybe I will give it a try....

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to use those pattern envelopes.. they are so Jackie KO'love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card and quite inspiring.

    Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute card. Thank you for joining us at House of Gilli challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.