2011-09-11

9/11...Not Forgotten

Special Remembrance of 9/11
from Catch the Bug

It's a FREEBIE!!!

Jodie, creator of Bugaboo Stamps, designed this special remembrance image for 9/11.  Thank you Jodie!  Please remember the lost lives and the people today protecting us!  The question is:  Where were you that day?  I was teaching at Greenville High School.  I was in Algebra class full of students.  My husband called me on my phone...something he wouldn't do knowing I'm in class, so I knew something was wrong and answered the phone.  It was within minutes that our principal called over the intercom and announced as calmly as he could what had happened. We turned on the TV and watched the horrific turn of events unfold.

Head over to Catch The Bug and see what other lovely cards were made to remember this day! Head to Bugaboo Stamps for the Freebie!  She is so sweet to givie this freebie in black and white and color.

A2 size, embellishments, punches
Challenge:

4 comments:

  1. What a great card Cely, thanks for helping spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so touching. I did get the freebie from the blog but haven't decided yet just how I'm going to use it. It'll probably end up on one of my "Any Hero" cards for Operation Write Home. Love the papers you've used and your take on that sketch. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done, very touching, and a great card. Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.