2011-09-19

Time to SPARE!!! (+freebie bowling pin)

NEW RELEASE DAY
at Paper Pretties
Challenge: Buttons

I wish alligators were this charming and I was a good bowler.  I thought the alligator image would be right up my alley!  Alley Gator looks like he's having a really good time. I made the background paper simply by turning my bowling pin svg into a .jpeg, then just duplicating a lot of them and throwing them all over the paper.  You do whatca gotta do in a pinch!  Added diamond glaze on eyes and bowling bowl.

Remember: TWO releases now at Paper Pretties. Both come with at least 2 sentiments each....crazy good! Images: Alley Gator and Elbram

A2 size, copics, stitching, punch, svgs, glaze, buttons



Download:  bowling pin  (svg)
Probably available for 5 days...ENJOY!

Challenges:


14 comments:

  1. Such fun, Cely - brilliant little scene you've created!

    Just to let you know you were last week's winning commentator at Make It Monday - check it out here to claim your prize...

    http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/2011/09/make-it-monday-55.html

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super cute! I made a bowling pin svg, too, but I think I like yours better! :0) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the svg and what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow I love this card... sooooo cute... Loving your new profile picture.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cely aren't you oh so clever. The background paper is perfect. I love the bowling pin SVG by the way. These are great images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so clever Cely. I love your cards and the svg's you create. Your sentiments on your cards are all so original. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute cute. I would never have thought to create my own background papers. Thank you for checking out my blog too. The bowling paperI used is made by Moxxie. Now I am such a shopaholic I can not even begin to tell you where it came from.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cute and I just love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your ball hitting the pins embellishment. Have to check out these images. the frog with his tongue out, really made me laugh. Have a great day, Cely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous fun card, I love that Ally Gator :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the 3D ball and pins! Perfect design for this image, Cely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog and love it! I am new to cutting so hopefully I can use the bowling pin for a scrapbook I am making. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an adorable card!! Thank you so much for the svg file - it's exactly what I need for a project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.