2011-09-17

EEK!

Saturday Challenge
at Catch the Bug
"Scene - Two or more images"

Everyone enjoys a good "eek" now and then...now it's my turn!  What fun!  I used Halloween Brat Girl and Halloween Pumpkin from Bugaboo Stamps.  The challenge calls for a "scene with two or more images".  I also used a tree from Spooky Silhouettes collection from SVGCuts.  They have the most fun svgs for Halloween....go check out!!!

Eek and scream on over to Catch The Bug and see what other fun creations the DT has posted!

A2, copics, stitching, EK spider punch, embellishment button from Walmart $1 bin, ribbon
Challenges:
Catch The Bug - scene (2 images)

10 comments:

  1. Scarily sweet Cely! This image is adorable & I love the spotty purple paper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I love how you have the little gal sitting on that big pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute halloween creation. I adore your spidey web and tree. Thanks for being ODD with us this week at SOG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the big, purple polka dots in the dp! They really work. I couldn't have visualized that but now that I see it.... Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable. Congrats on being a designer for SVGCuts. I look forward to seeing your creations. Be well craft on
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card, Cely. Great spider web punch too. Love who the whole thing turned out. Like your new profile pic also ;- ) Are you saying tada!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this! the image is adorable, and i love how the bright colours pop with the silhouetted foreground. wonderful! thank you so much for joining the Odd Girls for this challenge, and good luck! hope to see you for the next challenge, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOh she is sooooo cuuuute!! I've the same stamp, and you totally inspire me, so I think now I'm going to create something with her! Your card is totally sweet, and I'm sure everyone would have this little cute at their doors! Ahahah!
    Superb use of colours!
    Thanks for join with us this time at Some Odd Girl, hope to find you again for next challenge!

    Hugs,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEEKKK i LOVE this it so cute! Love the colours and the fab cobweb effect.
    Thank you for joining in the SOG challenge
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.