2011-09-24

You're the Bee's Knees

Color/Sketch Challenge
At Catch the Bug

I just love Lily Ladybug - Fly from Bugaboo Stamps. This week's challenge calls for the colors pink, green and black.....my favorite colors to work with these last summer days. I bought 3 DP papers that I thought would be perfect.  When I finished, I hated it...so much for the DP paper I cut up in a million pieces to try and make work...LOL   Half a day later I was happy with this card.

Flutter on over and see the inspirational cards by the DT at Catch The Bug and join the challenge!

5x5, copics, embossing, jewels, stitching, punch

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp – Dies and Punches.
The Paper Shelter – Challenge #32 Anything Goes.
SSDS challenge - Favorite Colors

10 comments:

  1. Another cutie! Love all the fun cards you are making with those adorable Bugaboo images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it! This is definitely the "bees Knees"! It's just way too cute, Cely! Love the polka dotted background paper and the embossed squares! Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! Oh and one more thing..................CUTE!!!!

    :-) Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet! I hate when you have that happen with finidng paper, then deciding "nope!" after it's all cut up! Waht a bummer! I'm sure your super-craftiness will figure out something neat to do with your scraps! :0) I have faith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cely, this is just so cute! Love how you flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mary, this is just so so so sweet! I love how you've used the sketch! I gotta join this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love that cute image :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink and green colors you chose. Darling card and wonderful little image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so super cute. It's Beeeeautiful. LOL
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.