2016-11-17

Keep Up Your Strength

What a fun, useful House Mouse image Weight Lifter.  This one is not from the HM Triple CD set.  I'm thinking of cards for friends and family who love to "work out" and are dieting.  In this card, I'm going in a completely different direction...cards for illness.  I'm still working on cards for a relative who is going through breast cancer treatment which is why I added the extra pink weights in bottom corner.

If you look closely, the barbell Mudpie is holding is a Q-Tip....haha  (My pics came out a little dark.) I'm joining the House Mouse #230 Challenge with Anything Goes, but hope to add a card with the color challenge in a few days.

A2, cut out extra barbells and used pop-ups for dimension

copics for coloring
silver pen for life saver paper
free weights silhouette I made into an svg

12 comments:

  1. So clever! Love those little mice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Cely, this is absolutely delightful, I love the mouse and the Q tip bar bells, what a "pick up" card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh SO adorable! Fabulous coloring and I love the Q-tip bar bells and lifesavers!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your spin on this one Cely! Creative sentiment brings a whole new twist to this image!! Again...you have been such a great supporter of the HM challenge blog! Thanks for joining in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - glad you pointed out the q-tip (and life savers!). Adorable image and great bold coloring. Love the little weights in the corner too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Q tip with Lifesavers! :) Hysterical!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love this image...it always makes me smile! You've coloured it up so perfectly...beautifully done Cely!! Thank you for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card makes me smile although i´m not a fan of Housemouse Images.
    PS: Did you see that Faith posted an update on the blog ?! Check it out ! #

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a super fun image Cely, I love it! Fabulous coloring and stitching too! This will put a huge smile on the recipients face for sure. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative use of this wonderful stamp, Cely. Gorgeous color work too. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.