2016-11-06

Continuing with the snowmen

I see these snowmen animated singing tenor like "Let it Snow" or deep voices singing "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas", the version from the movie Home Alone...haha

I just love this image so I just changed up a little and put in a rectangle shadow box.  I did 5 cards in all with these Snowfolk art images from Beccy.  I actually won a set so I can't wait to go shopping and make some more cards using her wonderful images.  I'm entering A Month of Holiday Cards Challenge at Beccy's - Christmas inspiration.

A2, Lawn Fawn rolling hill and tree dies and snow stamp background.....used wet embossing powder and snow paper.

8 comments:

  1. This card is fabulous Cely, I love the sparkly, glittery background you created and the frame around the snowmen is wonderful too. I love that night sky filled with stars and snowflakes. Wonderful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card Cely! I love the glittered snow and those adorable snowmen! That is my favorite version of l'm dreaming of a white Christmas!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute Cely!!! You really know how to make a scene!! Hahaha!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layers! I love those little guys. Hope they come caroling by my house!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Beccy's images and this one is adorable! I won a single so far and I'm about to make a card using it. Your snowmen can break into song anytime they want in my front yard (or back). Love all your sparkle and the nice scene you created! Perfect for Beccy's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at your snowy trees! You think of everything and make sure it all blends seamlessly. Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.