2016-11-25

O Holy Night

First time in history I sent my Christmas cards out early. I made 4 different style Christmas cards for family and friends....this is the main one.  I made 12.  My prototype was sent to someone by accident.  If you got it, forgive the mistake....haha

I bought this Pop Up Box Wisemen from Lori Whitlock at her store, but you can also purchase through the Silhouette Store.  I used gold foil paper behind the words, and pop-ups behind city and wisemen for dimension.  I reduced it down to a 5.25x5.25 to fit in my 5.5 square envelopes.  The dark blue paper had bazzill texture.

I don't know why it is showing weird shadows under the wisemen

You can't tell, but star is on separate hanger. Offers lots of dimension.
Wink of Stella on Star

Added pocket on back for note and they can re-use the card

13 comments:

  1. Just opened my mail and found your awesome card! The colors really pop and I love that fun card style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cely, these are stunning! The black, white, and gold is so sophisticated. I'm going to have to get this file now!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Cely I hope you have facebook you could put them in my christmas facebookgroup.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Beautiful and peaceful card, love it so much I HAD to get it too. Thank you.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine came in the mail today! My son and DIL both said WOW that is AWESOME! And of course I AGREE!!

    Thank you my friend!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW these are gorgeous Cely! I love that fold and the touches of gold, beautiful!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome Cely! While I didn't get your prototype I really loved the card I got. This card is so elegant and beautifully speaks of the meaning of Christmas. So glad I got to see this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, put me on your Christmas list, hahaha. But seriously this is one awesome Christmas card and so well crafted (as usual)!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow stunning. gorgeous. Love the colors and wish I was on your Christmas list.. lol. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! I LOve the scene you've created Cely..GORgeous striking colours.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Cely the cards are amazing and I know everyone receiving one will love it! The black and white are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was going to use this one for Star, but decided to hold it for Wisemen on Day 24. :) Gorgeous! I'm going to CASE yours. The black looks so much more sophisticated than the navy.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.