2016-11-08

Jingle All the Way WOBBLE card

It's been awhile since I've made an Art Impression card but today was today.  I adored Stamp Owl's card, so I cased.  This is Bells Ring Set. I can make wobbles, but I ordered a huge package at a great price.

I made the circle rocker in Inkscape and then transferred to my Design Studio in Silhouette.  I see many tutorials to make them by hand but I wanted one I could make quickly with my Cameo and size it automatically without "crunching numbers".  I'm not putting it in "Drop Box", but more than happy to share.  Just drop me an email...email is under my "About Me" if you click it.  DO NOT leave a note under comments because it does NOT leave me your email address so I'm not able to reply to you.
(I'm entering the challenge at 613 Avenue Create #119 and Art Impression - Prep for Christmas # 196

5.5 but since it is folded, it will fit in a standard A2 envelope
wink of Stella on berries and scarf and bells
copics for coloring

sentiment from Papertrey Ink set
punched snowflakes and snowflakes from Silhouette
Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Die Set

10 comments:

  1. Adorable card Cely! Love the rocker style with this image! He is just too cute and the added dimension of his booty is fabulous! Awesome coloring and sentient, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Cely. I love the little booty on that snowman. I have some of those Wobbles around here somewhere. I just may have to try this out. Tom and I get to twin sit tonight so Mom and Dad can grocery shop and take some time off. We don't mind at all. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sense of humour is just wonderful, I LOVE the card and the snowman, to put a wobble on his bum! Fabulous.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, what a fun card! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another perfect fancy fold. I'm too lazy to do such detailed cards! Wish I could keep up with you. And that butt! I bet the wobble is fun to witness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squawk! How cute is that! I like the image you chose, the shape/fold of the base card and your use of the wobble! Well done Cely - thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful creation! I really like these little rocker cards and yours is particularly well conceived and executed! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.