2016-11-01

I'm a swingin'

Do you remember that silly song "I'm a swingin" by John Anderson ?  Anyhow, I don't care what age you are, most people like to swing...haha

Now my card.  Isn't he just the cutest thing!  He's the Scarecrow Swingin by Dearie Dolls.  What a talented and generous, lovely lady.

Cut him out using my Cameo 3, blended the Memory Box Tree Frame with a regular rectangle.  I added two hills from Lawn Fawn.  What's cool...I added a tiny brad so he can REALLY SWING.

A2, pop-ups for dimension..he can really swing with the added tiny brad

just a different angle

7 comments:

  1. This is one fun FABulous scene Cely.
    Love your colours and super dies.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cely you make the most amazing cards! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Cely...I agree with Dawn^^ you DO make the most AMAZING cards! Fun, fun, fun! I did click on the link and listened to "Swingin"! Loved that song!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh beyond adorable. You create the most interesting scenes. You must treasure that Cameo 3!!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that darling scarecrow and the fun scene you created. Sure to bring on the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always knew scarecrows were alive! So glad he found your swing and could have some fun while no one is looking!

    I love that it actually moves!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only you can make a card that actually swings. Love your scenery cards. And I have never heard of this song before - but you're right, everyone likes to swing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.