2016-11-07

Snowflakes for Sale - Purple version

I think this QKR Snowman is so silly and adorable.  Beccy at Beccy's Place asked what colors we like to work with.  I enjoy pink and grey together, purple and pink, and yellow to make me happy.  I think purple and pink are fun for holidays and snow. My grand daughter is all about purple and pink.  My friend Connie, at My Grammy's Attic, loves purple too....so I had them in mind while making this card.

I'm joining the QKR Stampede Challenge #216 - theme is splatters and sprays.  Well, I love how snowflakes splatters on my face..don't you!  I'm also joining Beccy's Challenge - Month of Holiday Cards.

A2, glitter paper, copics for coloring, die cut splatter spots
the card base is a pretty purple but shows up very dark in pic

pop-ups for dimension, wink of Stella

Memory Box tree dies, Lawn Fawn Stitched hillside borders

14 comments:

  1. What a darling snowman and I love the purple and pink color combo! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, talk about adorable!!!!! That Falling Snow Background die is from Gina Marie Designs and can be found here - http://wholesalecraftingsupplies.com/products/snowflake-background-die-4x55-gina-marie-designs

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cely this is so ADORABLE! I love pink and purple together too! Awesome dies and fabulous coloring!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the splatter spots to give the illusion of snow. Such a cute card, Cely. One that your "purple and pink friend/gd" is sure to love! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the white. So perfect for a snowman. I have a die background very similar to this - makes for a great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card! I love the splash of pink and purple on your white card Cely, a great colour combination. I also love that wonderful die cut background... it was a great idea to use the glitter card behind it. The snowman is adorably quirky - my favourite kind!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck selling snowflakes in a snowstorm! The black mat makes it look like a night scene. I love walking around in the dark when there's snow on the ground and snow falling from the sky. Everything is so quiet and peaceful.

    Really cute card, Cely!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of the colours and that background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That image is so cute - though it might be a tough sel1! Your take on the splatters is a great one. Thanks for entering the weekly QKR Stampede challenge. Dorothy S, DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is adorable and the snowman is too. Love the white trees. Thank you for joining us for the QKR challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, I love snow you used as the splatter & spray for the background. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Winter feel to the whole card - it's just lovely. Great to have you with us at QKR Stampede this week, see you soon again!!Hugs, Pirjo Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.