2016-11-16

I'm a Little Behind....

The good news...I did an assembly line of these "belated" birthday cards.  The bad news....I'm a card maker and yet I catch myself being late sending birthday cards!!!

I bought this Inky Antics Bear Butt several years ago but just now using.  Stamping at the Lake caused me to fall in love with the image and the other day, Indiana Inking reminded me so I cased her.

An assembly line and keeping it CAS.

A2, copics for coloring, computer generated sentiment

free cloud background, Stitched rectangles, sun and hillside dies from Lawn Fawn

pop-ups for bear and sun, cut bear using Cameo 3

10 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!! Love that bear "behind!" And there's that cloud paper again, will have to download it myself.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute! Glad I inspired you... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just WONDERFUL. it wouldn't matter if the card was late with this much fun. LOVE it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you pulled it out of your stash, it is just the funnest image! Strikes a cord with me anyway!
    love it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are so funny! Almost makes you want to be late on purpose! Awesome scene and fabulous coloring!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fat funny butt! Sure to make the recipients smile and forgive your lateness!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you Cely! I'll be in the car with my card beside me, the stickles drying as we drive to a party! Always late. I LOVE the bear's behind so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving all these bear butts! They literally put a big ol' smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My! This sure made me laugh..A Brilliant image for a late card.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.