2014-08-16

Wine Time

I love making something fun from "almost nothing".  The thermal wine glass came from the Dollar Tree...yup...$1.  All the vinyl was given to me "free" from a nice man who has a sign business.  The image cost me $.50 from the Silhouette Store.  However, I did buy some other colors since the free stash...like the pink.  (PS  I'll post the one I did for myself tomorrow...lol)

I decorated this particular glass/acrylic for my youngest son's girlfriend.  I didn't realize how hard it is to take pics of glasses...wow...trouble...haha

Teal blue....writing on bottom says "Wine Time"

Her name in the same color

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love it, but with my tiny feet I would be right on tiptoe with those heels :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good deal! That teal looks amazing with the black on that high heel! Kelly will love it.

    Thanks for your comment about my VW bug card!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really made me smile.
    I have a grand daughter who would give Imelda Marcos a run for her money with her shoes and this would be a great thing for her.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this project. What an awesome idea. I think if you wadded up some tissue paper it might help with the photos. not sure but your photos are great. Love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoe and the wonderful way the glass is decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I have never seen such a thing! Did she love it?! What a way to drink on the go...in style of course. And how sweet to get free vinyl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.