2014-08-06

Carousel Dolphins

Another wonderful August new release from Doodle Pantry....Carousel Dolphin!  I chose to use the image that  didn't have the carousel post, only because I had a specific use for the card...a nautical scene.

I've been wanting to do a pop-up box card for quite awhile and now was my chance.  Everything was from the Silhouette Store except the main feature...the wonderful pre-colored dolphins from Doodle Pantry.

Join our August Doodle Pantry Challenge...a great way to win a gift certificate, a free set for participation if using a Doodle Pantry image and receiving added inspiration from others.

Folds to fit into an A2 envelop, clouds for Fiskar punches

Paper is from Walmart...theme Beach, used funky scissors for waves.

Angle view

Folded flat for mailing...will take extra 12 cents for bulk

13 comments:

  1. What a fabulous box card, I still haven't tried one yet!
    I am looking forward to seeing what you make with old your stamps :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, so fun I want to do one, if I ever get this room completed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you made one! Wasn't it fun? It turned out great. The dolphins look like they're playing!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the Dolphin used in a Nautical theme for the Box Card. Your images all compliment wonderfully. I've enjoyed making Box Cards and this one gives me inspiration to make more. Thank you for the nice comment on my Mustache card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Doodle Pantry DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed by people who can do pop up cards and box cards and now a combination of both. I'm also intimidated by the very idea of making such a thing. This one is incredible, Cely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. So bright and cheerful and the dolphins look so real.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, talk about gorgeous. Stunning creation and you couldn't have picked a better design to showcase the dolphins. Hope the vertigo is gone and you are feeling better,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is wonderful, just the right amount of fill to make it really pop. Love these box cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! Love the box cards and all the new ideas popping up. Great card for summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card, Cely ;- ) What a great take on the box card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cely you just amaze me with what you do, I am speechless! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Cely ... you DO inspire me, girl. What a fantastic scene in this box card. A-MAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.