2014-08-04

Welcome Baby Girl

A very sweet Min and her DH, from the Bugaboo DT, are expecting a bundle of joy soon...a girl.  I'm so happy for her and her family.  This is the card I'm sending using my brand new "circle burst" die from Memory Box.

I'm always a little behind on buying the popular dies, but the thrill is the same when I finally get them. I was inspired to buy this die after seeing Jackie's post, Craft Designs.  I cased a card I saw on Pinterest,  but found the site, The Write Stuff.

A2, I couldn't decided to stitch or not to stitch, so I did a light white stitch.  Pearls, vellum behind wings, bought butterfly on Silhouette, but redesigned and added the tendrils in Studio.



9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you really did put this gorgeous die to great use, such a pretty card and the stitching is fabulous. Thank you for linking to my blog :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so beautiful, Cely! I love the idea of using patterned paper as the base with the white over top, and you did a great job modifying that butterfly! Thanks again for the inspiration. I'll check out the other cards you linked to, too!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Cely! I am sure the recipient will be so happy to receive it. Love that new die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! colors and delicate design of everything make this card very special.
    Between you and Jackie you make my mouth water for that die. (enablers lol )
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so precious! LOVE the pink butterfly and the background die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful butterfly and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you did that gorgeous butterfly, Cely! The vellum is exactly the right touch. WOW on that die cut background. Now I'm going to have to go searching for it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card. I especially like the stitching is great. The die is great. Like the use of vellum.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.