Boo
Carolina Girl (Cely)
I've finished 4 Halloween cards this week.  This is the first time I've used Elizabeth Crafts Lots of Pops die.  I made something very similar in Silhouette Studio, but I must admit that using this die is a whole lot faster.

I'm using the adorable digi image from From The Heart Stamps.  Since I participated in the FTHS Progressive Challenge last month, this one was complimentary this month.  It's called Pumpkin Pig Wit and I'm in the FTHS August Challenge this month.

I also used the new die set "Spring Showers" from Lawn Fawn. I colored with copics and used the grass die from Die-namics.

A2, twine, pop-ups, circle punch, distressed ink for clouds and moon

Close up

12 Responses
  1. Jackie Says:

    Good morning Cely, well it is morning here, what a fabulous fun card, I love the pig :o)
    Jackie xx


  2. Alice Says:

    Too cute! 3d cards are always fun to make and give! Have a Boo-tiful day!


  3. It's so much fun to make Halloween cards! That piggy is so cute. I wonder what he is planning to do with those pumpkins?

    It's a great card, Cely. Do you have to decorate the front as well?

    Evely


  4. Myrna Says:

    Such a fun card !!
    I love my Silhouette but have to admit it is so much easier to use a die, especially since I am getting lazier in my card making. lol
    Myrna


  5. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    Love your pop-up card! What a great scene and so darn cute, Cely!


  6. SiskiyouSue Says:

    Cely, this is darling! A pig? Very funny...


  7. NanaConnie Says:

    My Christmas cards are done this year because I had so many left over from last year but I haven't even thought about Halloween cards yet. Love this card, Cely! Wonderful cuts and that pig with his pumpkins is just too cute. :-D


  8. Billie A Says:

    Darling card, love the pig being a Boo image. sweet. Love the color choices. Great layout. Hugs


  9. Super fun Cely...I can only imagine him sitting out in the pumpkin patch like Charlie Brown!


  10. Stephanie Says:

    Now how did I miss this one? What a great card this is. You are so creative!! Thanks for playing along in our SOTM challenge at FTH.


  11. Precious! I love the scene you've created! Thanks for joining the Stamp of the month challenge at From the Heart Stamps.
    Lyn


  12. Lola Says:

    Completely awesome pop up card! I agree sometimes dies are so much easier than turning on the cricut. Love your coloring - FTHS are so cute especially this pig!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.