2014-08-08

Boo

I've finished 4 Halloween cards this week.  This is the first time I've used Elizabeth Crafts Lots of Pops die.  I made something very similar in Silhouette Studio, but I must admit that using this die is a whole lot faster.

I'm using the adorable digi image from From The Heart Stamps.  Since I participated in the FTHS Progressive Challenge last month, this one was complimentary this month.  It's called Pumpkin Pig Wit and I'm in the FTHS August Challenge this month.

I also used the new die set "Spring Showers" from Lawn Fawn. I colored with copics and used the grass die from Die-namics.

A2, twine, pop-ups, circle punch, distressed ink for clouds and moon

Close up

13 comments:

  1. Good morning Cely, well it is morning here, what a fabulous fun card, I love the pig :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! 3d cards are always fun to make and give! Have a Boo-tiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so much fun to make Halloween cards! That piggy is so cute. I wonder what he is planning to do with those pumpkins?

    It's a great card, Cely. Do you have to decorate the front as well?

    Evely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card !!
    I love my Silhouette but have to admit it is so much easier to use a die, especially since I am getting lazier in my card making. lol
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pop-up card! What a great scene and so darn cute, Cely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cely, this is darling! A pig? Very funny...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Christmas cards are done this year because I had so many left over from last year but I haven't even thought about Halloween cards yet. Love this card, Cely! Wonderful cuts and that pig with his pumpkins is just too cute. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card, love the pig being a Boo image. sweet. Love the color choices. Great layout. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun Cely...I can only imagine him sitting out in the pumpkin patch like Charlie Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now how did I miss this one? What a great card this is. You are so creative!! Thanks for playing along in our SOTM challenge at FTH.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Precious! I love the scene you've created! Thanks for joining the Stamp of the month challenge at From the Heart Stamps.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cely!! This is so dang cute!! Thank you so very much for taking the time to play along with us in the August SOTM challenge at From The Heart Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Completely awesome pop up card! I agree sometimes dies are so much easier than turning on the cricut. Love your coloring - FTHS are so cute especially this pig!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.