2014-08-24

TIME to MOVE

I volunteered to make a card for my friend and realtor for a new friend who is closing on their new home in the neighborhood I just moved into a few months ago.  I love a challenge.  I forgot to color the flower on the car before taking the pics, but I remembered and that's what counts...right!

I used a sizzix flip-it card die, route sign from Cliff's Clubhouse Set  from Svgcuts.com, and AKV - Moving from Bugaboo Stamps.  A little stitching, copic coloring, jewels, pop-ups, wine opener charm and I called it done!

A2, tied with raffeta, metal charm is hot glued
these angles are so hard for me to photograph




The white panel is for her note or she can moved it to the back of the card.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the corkscrew charm. It's a charming embellishment (I just had too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card inside and out :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cely, love your card, I must learn how to make those flip it cards (or else buy an appropriate die), just love yours. A wonderful, fabulous card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! It's a tri-fold card with a swing element? Great papers and image to go with your theme, and of course the stitching is a nice finishing touch. I love it!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is incredible, Cely! Love the papers and that raffia tie. Perfect image for a moving to a new home card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea Cely! Very cute. I love the flip card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute flip swing card! Love the photo and that darling Bugaboo image too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG how awesome is this? You really went above and beyond for someone you don't know. And I don't know if I'm blind, but I can't find that flower you didn't color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.