2014-08-13

What? ... another birthday?

Inside:  Well...I'll drink to that!!!

Yes yes I know...I used this image before not too long ago, but I still get the giggles every time I see it.  Friends have ASKed me to use it for THEIR birthday care...lol  My DIL is having a birthday.  I think she'll enjoy this card.  It came just in time for me to be able to use this darling From the Heart Stamp called Martini Chicks in their Sketch Challenge with a twist No. 76...see sketch and twist below pic.

I think I'll make more of these birthday cards but "man them up" with some masculine papers.  I never have enough masculine cards.

A2, stitching, copics, ribbon, olive svg I made

Inside of card

Sketch with a Twist #76 "From the Heart Stamps"



12 comments:

  1. You certainly paired the perfect sentiment to go with this cute image!! Cool bow, Cely!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate olives...... but I'm loving yours! Those cute birds do too! awesome card, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab use of the sketch, Cely, and I love the image! You could use it every week and I wouldn't tire of it. :-D Great sentiment. What a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super card. Love what you are doing with this cute image.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny, fabulous image and your card is super wonderful, love it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, how fun and fabulous!!! You know, I have a birthday coming up in September!!!!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Cely, gorgeous coloring and super fun card. Love the sentiment and what you did with the sketch. Your cards are always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous image and a card, love that image even though I don't drink :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, I love this image, too Cely, always makes me laugh. Great coloring and such pretty papers, too. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your coloring, especially the highlights and shadow beneath your drunk little birdies! And your olive is adorable with her rosy cheeks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.