Carolina Girl (Cely)
....well, not for me.  After 33 years teaching in the high school setting, I just substitute now and then for a little extra fun/mad money. Funny how I don't miss the paperwork, yet now that I'm retired, I surround myself with paper....ok...but it's PRETTY PAPER...haha

The image is from Lacy Sunshine called Chrissy Crystal Whisk Fairy .  I got it free for participating last month.  Their challenge theme this month at Lacy Sunshine is "Back to School".

I used my new Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banner Die Set and my new Lil Inker Stitched Flag.  It took me a long time to win the fairy charms on Ebay at the price I wanted to pay.  They seemed to be very popular.

(Humm...she is not that pink...bad lighting..sorry)
A2, raffia, string, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die, copics pop-ups

11 Responses
  1. Deloris Says:

    That little fairy is adorable! Love the new dies and the cute fairy charm too!


  2. Love this one! She's adorable.


  3. Jackie Says:

    Delightful image and card. Beautifully coloured :o)
    Jackie xx


  4. This is so pretty and feminine! I love fairies!

    It was back to school for my yesterday. That's when my kids arrived. We all had a really great first day. Hope that trend continues throughout the year!

    I hate all the paperwork, too! That's the worst part of teaching!

    Evelyn


  5. Cheryl First Says:

    She is very cute! I love your coloring of the hair, great texture.

    p.s. Please look for an email from me regarding Bugaboo!


  6. Myrna Says:

    What a sweetie !!
    Great card.
    Myrna


  7. NanaConnie Says:

    Fabulous coloring on this darling image, Cely! Love her wings with the sparkle. That raffia is perfect. :-D


  8. Lola Says:

    oh my your coloring is gorgeous! Another progressive challenge? I just might have to check this out. Great quote! and your rafia is SO pretty. Brings great texture.


  9. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    Oh Cely, this is gorgeous. Your coloring is outstanding and your design is perfection!


  10. Billie A Says:

    Beautiful, love the coloring of the image and the layout is great. Love this. Hugs from WA State.


  11. Ooooh love this card, I think your coloring looks fine and just love the design, Neat!
    hugs
    Glenda


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.