Carolina Girl (Cely)
.....MAY I KISS YOUR FEET?

5X5, Citrus Pad, stitching,embellishments, inking, ovals

Love Garfield's take on life at times!  Grab the svg from yesterday's post. I took stripes out of face and two in his palms and used a black marker instead. I also opted to punch out eyes with a small punch.




Cheryl at Cafexpressions is having some awesome blog candy days going on.  I actually won the first blog candy...yippee....I need to go buy a lottery ticket!  Head over there....she's got some more blog candy to give away.
Labels: | edit post
8 Responses
  1. Good Morning!! Showing some love for Garfield!! Tooo cute!


  2. *CAFE Says:

    So cute, Cely! That turned out well....no need for ribbon or anything else at all....great!


  3. Lisa R Says:

    Awe, LOVE IT! Love the paper and stitching. It all works great together.


  4. Debbie Says:

    Your Garfield card mad me smile this morning ;- ) Congrats on the candy. Here's hoping your luck rubs off on me. Have a great day, Cely!


  5. Linda Kaiser Says:

    Cely, you are amazing and so generous with your files. I read your blog everyday and love it! Garfield is so one of my favorites!

    Linda


  6. Maria Matter Says:

    Hi Cely!
    LOVE your garfield card, too fun!
    congrats on your winnings!!
    hope you have a fantastic wknd hun!
    hugs & blessings


  7. hE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CATS! YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOB WITH THE SVG.


  8. CiNdYe Says:

    Thank you for that file, Cely! This post of yours was purrfect timing for my son-in-law's b'day. He's a closet Garfield fan! Thanks also for the tips on using a marker & hole punch for those little tiny pieces. There's no way I was going to be to handle those! :D


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.