Carolina Girl (Cely)
I love Garfield.....he can be so funny with his outlook on life.  I'm going to make a simple card tomorrow, but thought I would go ahead and give you the svg tonight.  I know....it's been FOREVER since I posted an svg.   Life keeps getting in the way....haha   Anyhoo.....if you make him smaller than 4x5 then I would remove the stripes on his face and just draw them in with a black marker.....that's what I'm going to do for my card.  He'll be an easy cut and I have a cute little saying that I will use.  Stay turned.


Download: Garfield with open arms  (svg)

Garfield svg will be posted for download for 5 days and then taken off.  Please remember that he is a trademark and can not do be used for profit, but for personal use only.
Labels: , | edit post
12 Responses
  1. Kimberly Says:

    Thanks so much. Love this guy....


  2. *CAFE Says:

    I love Garfield, too! He's such a dry humor, but very funny! Can't wait to see the card you make! Great svg!


  3. Myrna Says:

    Congrats on your winning from Cheryls blog. cute old Garfield.
    Thanks
    Myrna


  4. Debbie Says:

    Love the Garfield, Cely. Thanks so much.



  5. Alice Says:

    How cute... love that cat! Thank you for sharing.


  6. Lisa R Says:

    Cute! Thanks for sharing.


  7. Lynn Says:

    thanks for sharing, he's so cute.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    This is my first freebie from this site and I love it! Thanks so much for Garfield, I'm a big fan :)


  9. mjscrapper21 Says:

    Cely
    Thank you so much for garfield. He has always been a favorite. You have been very busy with your wonderful cards. Hope you have the luck of the Blarney Stone today %%- Happy St. Pat's day! mj


  10. CBH Says:

    Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Mar. 18, 2011. Thanks again.


  11. Bobbi Says:

    I love Garfield. Thanks so much


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.