2016-12-11

Take My Advice DOLL....

....pick an age and stick to it !

This is Bugaboo's JJ wine 2.  I was inspired by Billie and sorta cased her. The sentiment derived from Art Impressions.  One more card I'm adding to the Christmas Card sets! Nothing special about the template so I added dimension and an svg wine glass (free from internet) with an acetate base.


A2, colored with copics
I hope you didn't notice my personal cork holder was full

pop-ups behind girls and wine glass
PS  Inside says "Happy Birthday"

Acetate base behind glass

Yup, I made 4
Going to make these again but change the sentiment

11 comments:

  1. Love your post! Your cards are adorable! Thanks for joining us for our Holiday Chaos at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards Cely! Fabulous coloring and papers! Love the sentiment and added wine glass!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just too funny with that sentiment, Cely! Great image. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colouring, LOVE the sentiment will give the recipients a good laugh.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards and of course the coloring is awesome. Love the "shadow" behind the popped up images and the wine glass embellishment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love JJ and that sentiment is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your combination of digital images and svgs really make your cards unique!! This one is really funny!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, wow I solove this card (s) I might just case yours.. Love it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so very much for joining our December Theme Challenge At Catch the Bug! Looking forward to seeing your entry's for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gorgeous! Thanks for making us laugh at our Bugaboo challenge this week! Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
    love
    Jen Leeflang

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.