2016-12-05

Rocking Charm Christmas Tree

This was a lot of fun to print/cut and put together.  The little dangling Christmas tree has lots of layers and hangs from some fishing wire.  If I did it again, I would change it to a spinner.  Wouldn't that be cool!

A fun shaped rocker card from Paper Creator called Christmas Tree Scalloped Edge Kit.  The December Challenge #55 at Paper Creator's Crafts continues.  Remember to use CELY for 20% off any purchase.

5x5 and I made an A2 size

angle view

11 comments:

  1. This is darling Cely. The traditional red and green looks great! I can't seem to quit making Christmas stuff. I do have enough cards I think but too many challenges keep popping up. Pretty soon I'm going to have to stop making them and start writing them out. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another SUPER DUPER card, love the rocker
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous rocker card Cely! Love the tree and papers!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, fabulous Cely, what neat kit. love it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That turned out fabulous! Will have to give it a try. Love the spinner idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great rocker tree card.. It would be great as a shaker card. Tree looks awesome and love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a fun card! I think I made one of those one time . . . hmmm.

    I like the shape of it. The round bottom will add to the movement of the tree.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Cely! I love the fun design and the hanging tree is so cute!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Reminds me of a snow globe. Do you take these kits into one of your fancy machines to cut or do you cut by hand? I got the dog house and it took forever for me to cut! Bean loved it so it waa worth the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.