Carolina Girl (Cely)
After making all the cards for the in-law ladies, I decided I needed some way to present them nicely.  It was a rainy, cold, icky day and I didn't want to drive to the fabric store, plus I wanted to save money...SO...I found some scrap pillowcase material I had bought this past summer.

I used Staz-On and stamped with my oldie Christmas House Mouse stamp and sentiment.  I used thin red ribbon to make the "draw-string" for the bags.  Dang, I guess I need tags now....this is becoming a never ending project.

approximately 6x9 after all the sewing

used my Misti for the stamping

close up of one of the bags....the cards are inside

9 Responses
  1. NanaConnie Says:

    Oh, what a delightful way to package the note card sets, CelY! Brilliant idea.


  2. Deloris Says:

    So cute and so very clever too! Love that idea!



  3. Myrna Says:

    My goodness you are just soooo creative. Love House Mouse and you did such a great job.
    Hugs
    Myrna


  4. May be never ending, but what joy they will be to receive. FABULOUS idea.
    Faith
    x


  5. Billie A Says:

    Awesome gift bags and clever idea using the cute house mouse on the bag. (I got my card from you and it's darling.. thanks so much. I haven't even sent cards out yet :(


  6. Fabulous packaging Cely! I'm sure the "in laws" will love all you've done for them!

    Brenda


  7. So much for a quick and easy present, huh?
    They'll cherish the bags as much as the cards. I love those mice!

    Evelyn


  8. Lola Says:

    Perfect way to give a set of cards! Ive made sets in the past and just kind of wrap in a belly band - so boring. This is unique and finished.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.