2016-12-09

Happy Holidays

Another lovely card kit from Paper Creator called Bear Christmas Quick Card.  The only thing I did different is to put it on my circle step card I created in Design Studio.  It was all Print/Cut and put together.  I used some of my own paper from an old pack but the kit comes with digital papers.

There is still time to join Challenge #55 at Paper Creator's Craft - theme: Christmas.  Use CELY in code area for 20% discount on a purchase.
5x5, but due to fold, it fits in an A2 envelop

look at all the fun circled layers of the bear

used Glossy Accents on all the berries
If you would like the Silhouette design for the circle step card, then send me an email (do not leave request in comment area since it doesn't leave me your email).  My email is at the end of About Me.

13 comments:

  1. Really love this one! That bear is so cute and the rocker style step card design is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these fun shaped cards always make my heart go pitter patter...this is just adorable! I want to make one of those step cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers on your snowman and the stepper card, great papers too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your bear looks so dimensional! Such cute papers and design. Wonderful Christmas card! Have a super fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my this is darling. I love the image and the shape. Love this fun awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You out did yourself on this one Cely! I love all the circle layers on the bear! Gorgeous colors, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you didn't use pop dots between the circles? I like it like this. Not so...bulky looking. I should reconsider this technique not using the dimensionals. CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with this, fabulous kit and the finished project rocks (between you and your Silhouette magic is made).
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, Cely, I love this fold! Darling image and great layers on the bear. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cely, he is so adorable.
    Sorry, I been lookin' but not commentin'.
    Love all your work.
    Merry
    Christmas
    Hugs, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute Cely! I love the gorgeous layers and image, what an awesome fold too!
    Hugs,Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness totally adorable! Great papers, he's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's really cool! (cold, even!)
    You did a great job lining up all the circles on the polar bear. It reminds me of that "triple stamping" technique, or whatever it's called.

    Anyway, totally adorable! Catching up on my commenting. Spirit week in school this week and I've been so busy getting ready for that and for Christmas!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.